The Arc of Palm Beach County is a dynamic, community-based nonprofit serving and advocating for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our dedicated and caring team members provide support that help more than 3,500 children, teens, and adults to live, learn, work, and thrive.
At The Arc, we are driven by our vision of a community where every person feels welcome, connected, and accepted. Fulfilling this vision requires passion, creativity, and a diversity of skills and backgrounds. Think you have what it takes? Help us make a difference and join us in the fight for inclusion and belonging for all!
We Offer Excellent Benefits:
- Affordable Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- FREE Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Life Insurance & Disability
- Bonus Days Off the week before New Year's Day
- Holiday, Vacation, PTO
- Retirement Plan
- Professional Development
- Mileage and Cell Phone Stipends
- Up to $500/month Bonuses for Residential Positions
- Referral Bonuses