Hire the Right Talent
The Arc of Palm Beach County works with businesses to:
- Place, train, and supervise qualified local job seekers
- Enhance inclusion efforts with a focus on disability
- Increase retention
- Improve productivity
The Arc of Palm Beach County has been providing exceptional services to businesses since 1991. We offer customized contract work and job placement for companies such as Otis Elevator, Fun Sweets, Marriott International Hotels & Resorts, Publix, Palm Beach Kennel Club, and Florida Power & Light’s recycling plant. Services we offer include office work such as folding and collating, janitorial, hospitality, fulfillment, and production line packaging. We take a team approach to employment, where people with disabilities work either as a group or individually under the supervision of Arc staff. Each member of our Arc team is trained and led by an experienced supervisor.
When you partner with us, you invest in a meaningful mission and it’s good for your business.
- People who have a disability are problem solvers, persistent, and willing to innovate.
- Businesses that employ people with autism, intellectual, and/or developmental differences see improved morale, products and services, and increased bottom lines.
- Inclusion of people from the disability talent pool fuels innovation and growth.
- People who have a disability can work, want to work, and make a positive contribution to the workplace.